11/27/08

Is Love the Answer?


Love is not just the answer. Love is Our BEING.

I dare write these words for I know this to be true. I cannot deny that which is revealed to me with such clarity. We love. We cannot help but love. We cannot live without it. Everything we do, we do out of love, for love, with love, in love and by love.

Love empowers us.

Love powers us.

Love produces love.

And yet many of us have forgotten who and what we really are.

Why? Read full article on Love is Not the Answer, Love is Our Being

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Daisy, I so love this topic. You have been able to write so well as you shared your heart, your experiences and your self. Thank you for the inspirational article.

Warm regards,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I enjoy following your blog ~ thanks for all the interesting and thought provoking articles.